Friday, May 1, 2009

Greetings Parents!


First off,
Thank You so much for allowing your son/daughter to explore Europe with me!

You have all been wonderful communicating with me your questions and concerns, and meeting deadlines. Thank you!
We are off to a great start.

I will be updating this Blog everyday in Europe so you will be able to read about our adventures daily! There will be pictures, notes from kids, and announcements to parents when necessary.

You may also post comments on our posts by creating an easy username through blogger.com.

It is very exciting to be able to share with you our daily memories!

3 comments:

  1. I hear the kids went on a bike tour in Paris on Sunday. Hope all's well with them!
    Bruce Ishimatsu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish we were there with you and the group. I spoke with Justin the other day as he was returning from the bike ride. He had a great time......Travel Safely....Love Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!... Let's see some more photo's from Europe!

    ReplyDelete